WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
There are a huge number of approaches we can use in arranging your bespoke comedy event, but it all starts with your initial enquiry.
As soon as you make contact with us, we start working for you. We give your venue a full appraisal as to its suitability for hosting live comedy and we ensure that we fully understand what it is you want to achieve from a one off event, corporate comedy show or regular comedy club night. With a bespoke approach tailored to your exact requirements and ambitions, you can ensure that we take the business of being funny very seriously!
How it will work for you is dependent on many factors. However, the standard for a comedy club night is the MC and 3 comedian format. Again, we will review this and give you the benefit of our expert advice. We match comedians to your clientele and target markets ensuring maximum exposure and interest in your event.
Huge shout-out to Kev and the team from Nodding Dog Comedy for providing us with quality acts, great service and a fantastic evening filled with fun and laughter. Exactly what the club needed to round off a challenging summer. The feedback has been fantastic and we can’t wait for the next one!FLIXTON CRICKET CLUB
BOOK YOUR STAND UP COMEDY EVENT
One thing we are very proud to guarantee is the quality of our events. We only book comedians we know and have seen, to guarantee the standard of the performance. All of our acts are either TV names and faces, experienced circuit professionals or a small handpicked selection of the hottest rising stars and ‘next big things’ of stand up.
We use quality equipment that we supply free of charge, that won’t let us down on the night. We include sophisticated marketing materials and techniques to ensure you can promote your event to as many people as possible.
Our number one tip if you are considering putting on live comedy events at your venue is to get in touch with us! With a huge amount of free impartial advice, we partner with you to ensure you can concentrate on maximising bar and food sales, whilst we deliver an out of this world stand-up comedy show!
When you book Nodding Dog Comedy, whatever your budget or event type you always receive the following:
- A full free consultation to determine the requirements of your event, to understand you and your venue and to agree how your goals will be met prior to the booking being finalised
- Access to the UKs very best and most well known comedians and the hottest rising stars
- Professional event production
- Your very own stand up comedy club web page on noddingdogcomedy.com Online ticketing systems set up and managed on your behalf
- Professional marketing material designs and artwork to help you promote your event
- Advice on what you can do to promote ticket sales and gain greater interest in the night
- Press releases sent out to local media on your behalf
- Inclusion on the Nodding Dog Comedy Facebook events page
- Inclusion on the Nodding Dog Comedy website events page
- Inclusion in local and national comedy listings websites giving your venue further exposure
- Copy supplied for you to mail out to your own mailing lists to increase ticket sales
It is hugely important to us that your event is a mammoth success so that you give us great reviews and book us again and again in future!